Current Weekly Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

CURRENT WEEKLY SPEEDY FOX AND FRIENDS CHALLENGE HERE

Monday, July 16, 2012

Speedy Fox Featured Designer - Toni Storie




Hello, I’m Toni Storie.  I live in the Pacific Northwest with my husband and six year old daughter.  We live in a rural community and have what we refer to as a hobby farm. We have chickens and turkeys and a large garden.  When I’m not at home, I work at a local elementary school as a paraprofessional.  I assist children in Kindergarten through 6th grade to make better choices so that they can be more successful at school.  I’ve been stamping since 2004.  I started in the most usual way.  I was invited to a home stamping party repeatedly, until I attended.  I’m not sure why I resisted because stamping in my passion now.  I was invited to join the Mark’s Finest Papers, A Heinrich Company family in October of 2011, as part of the Friends of Speedy TV Design Team.  Then in March of 2012, I was asked to be part of the Senior Design Team and I happily accepted.  


Be sure to check out Toni's  blog Sweet Pea's Story for some great inspiration and beautiful creations. This week Toni created an Embossing Resist coloring tutorial for us. You can find it on SpeedyTV. If you are not a member of SpeedyTV no worries join today it is FREE!!!!

Be sure to come back next week for another great tutorial from our Featured Designer Pat G..

No comments: